Includes: 2 bottles of 150g
Ignore those who say chocolate is junk. Our 70% Premium Dark Chocolate from the mountains of Maitum, Sarangani, is loaded with nutrients and studies have shown that it is also good for mending broken hearts (aside from all the other health benefits it has to offer).
TRULY, THIS SUPERFOOD IS ONE OF THE BEST SOURCES OF ANTI-OXIDANTS! When consumed in moderation, this delicious treat has some powerful health benefits.
BUY 1 TAKE 1! 70% Premium Dark Chocolate 2 x 150g (Ready-to-Eat & Keto-friendly)
Somewhat surprisingly, chocolate can be part of a ketogenic diet. However, it is important to choose dark chocolate that contains a minimum of 70% cocoa solids, preferably more.
Many studies have shown that dark chocolate can improve health and lower the risk of heart disease among other benefits like stabilising blood sugar, controlling appetite, helping to reduce cravings and thereby facilitating weight loss.
- Helps in reducing bad cholesterol and raise levels of good choclesterol - potentially loewring the risk of cardiovascular disease and lower the risk of stroke.
- Good for your skin - flavanols can protect the skin against sun damage by absorbing UV and increase blood flow to the skin.
- Good for your gut and CAN HELP YOU LOSE WEIGHT - a small square of good chocolate melted on the tongue 20 minutes before a meal triggers the hormones in the brain that say "I'm full", cutting the amount of food you subsequently consume. Finishing a meal with the same small trigger could reduce subsequent snacking.
- Improve blood sugar levels and MAY PREVENT DEVELOPING DIABETES - chocolate improves insulin sensitivity, so dark chocolate in moderation might delay or prevent the onset of diabetes.
- It can improve your mood - it stimulates the production of endorphins (brings the feelings of pleasure) and serotonin (anti-depressant) which makes you feel better.
- BRAIN-BOOSTER - Improves cognition and prevents memory loss.
- Fights free radicals and may play a role in CANCER PREVENTION
- DARK CHOCOLATE IS NUTRITIOUS AND DELICIOUS! - On top of all the other potential benefits, one thing is for sure: Dark chocolate contains a ton of nutrients. Of course, the darker the chocolate the better, but any 70 percent dark chocolate or higher contains antioxidants, fiber, potassium, calcium, copper, and magnesium. It also contains a good chunk of calories and fat, so be mindful of your daily intake.